Appreciated worldwide for her pedagogy, Roxane has taught at major American universities and the best Broadway and tap schools in New York City. In 2011, she founded the Jimmy Slyde Institute Training Program in Barcelona (JSI), an educational space honoring her mentor Jimmy Slyde, the great master of bebop tap.
On going tap programs
- PROFESSIONAL TAP TRAINING
Roxane is on staff at the hip-hop formation-pro of Ecole Juste Debout School
- MUSICAL THEATER program in public school
Roxane teaches in collaboration with the Conservatoire George Bizet in several public schools of the 20th arrondissement.
- PRIVATE CLASSES & COACHING
Class formats available for booking
- Basic beginners for Amateurs
- Basic beginners for professionals
- Tap Inclusion (geared towards dancers with special needs )
- Inter, Advanced for Amateurs
- Inter, Advanced for tap professionnals
- Online coaching and private classes
- Private / semi-private classes
Pedagogic tool-kits available for teachers